Почтовая рассылка

Подписчиков: -1
Последний выпуск: 19.06.2015

Как позвонить провайдеру?

24 декабря 2002 года
Sanya
14 / / 03.12.2002
Люди! Нужна помощь!

Как позвонить провайдеру по заданному номеру с заданным логином/паролем?
25 декабря 2002 года
Ramzes
163 / / 20.09.2000
Opening a Port
The CreateFile function opens a communications port. There are two ways to call CreateFile to open the communications port: overlapped and nonoverlapped. The following is the proper way to open a communications resource for overlapped operation:

HANDLE hComm;
hComm = CreateFile( gszPort,
GENERIC_READ | GENERIC_WRITE,
OPEN_EXISTING,
FILE_FLAG_OVERLAPPED,
0);
if (hComm == INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE)
// error opening port; abort

Removal of the FILE_FLAG_OVERLAPPED flag from the call to CreateFile specifies nonoverlapped operation. The next section discusses overlapped and nonoverlapped operations.

The Platform SDK documentation states that when opening a communications port, the call to CreateFile has the following requirements:

fdwShareMode must be zero. Communications ports cannot be shared in the same manner that files are shared. Applications using TAPI can use the TAPI functions to facilitate sharing resources between applications. For Win32 applications not using TAPI, handle inheritance or duplication is necessary to share the communications port. Handle duplication is beyond the scope of this article; please refer to the Platform SDK documentation for more information.
fdwCreate must specify the OPEN_EXISTING flag.
hTemplateFile parameter must be NULL.
One thing to note about port names is that traditionally they have been COM1, COM2, COM3, or COM4. The Win32 API does not provide any mechanism for determining what ports exist on a system. Windows NT and Windows 95 keep track of installed ports differently from one another, so any one method would not be portable across all Win32 platforms. Some systems even have more ports than the traditional maximum of four. Hardware vendors and serial-device-driver writers are free to name the ports anything they like. For this reason, it is best that users have the ability to specify the port name they want to use. If a port does not exist, an error will occur (ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND) after attempting to open the port, and the user should be notified that the port isn’t available.

Reading and Writing
Reading from and writing to communications ports in Win32 is very similar to file input/output (I/O) in Win32. In fact, the functions that accomplish file I/O are the same functions used for serial I/O. I/O in Win32 can be done either of two ways: overlapped or nonoverlapped. The Platform SDK documentation uses the terms asynchronous and synchronous to connote these types of I/O operations. This article, however, uses the terms overlapped and nonoverlapped.

Nonoverlapped I/O is familiar to most developers because this is the traditional form of I/O, where an operation is requested and is assumed to be complete when the function returns. In the case of overlapped I/O, the system may return to the caller immediately even when an operation is not finished and will signal the caller when the operation completes. The program may use the time between the I/O request and its completion to perform some “background” work.

Reading and writing in Win32 is significantly different from reading and writing serial communications ports in 16-bit Windows. 16-bit Windows only has the ReadComm and WriteComm functions. Win32 reading and writing can involve many more functions and choices. These issues are discussed below.

короче в имени открываемого файла пишешь COM1 COM2 или куда там он у тебя прицеплен? И потом записываешь данные в этот порт. Учи команды модема и вперед
Реклама на сайте | Обмен ссылками | Ссылки | Экспорт (RSS) | Контакты
Добавить статью | Добавить исходник | Добавить хостинг-провайдера | Добавить сайт в каталог