Почтовая рассылка

Подписчиков: -1
Последний выпуск: 19.06.2015

Dell Vostro 15 3568 Graphics issue

19 июля 2018 года
ClintBarton
9 / / 29.05.2018
Hello,

I have purchased the Zorin OS12.3 Ultimate edition. However from the moment I tried installing it, I have experienced issues with my Laptops built in display. I use an external Dell 24" monitor at work and a 28" Dell monitor at home. When trying it install Zorin, I initially tried installing it as the main OS ( I was planning on running Windows 10 Pro in a virtual box ). However as soon as I booted into the install media, my Laptop display turned off. I plugged my external monitor in and that works, however there is alot of screen tearing and glitching whem moving a open window around on the screen. I then tried reinstalling the OS multiple times with different formats , Legacy and UEFI, but still no luck. I go to the display tab and it shows that my Primary monitor is off, I try turn it on my selecting the duplicate screen option, however the monitor stays off. I have tried Fn + F8 on my laptop and that doesnt work either. I have had to uninstall Zorin and I am currently using DeepIn. If anyone has any ideas please let me know and I will immediately uninstall my duelboot Win 10 Pro and Deepin to test your suggestions.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://zoringroup.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13865
3D Animation Agency

Thank you.
Реклама на сайте | Обмен ссылками | Ссылки | Экспорт (RSS) | Контакты
Добавить статью | Добавить исходник | Добавить хостинг-провайдера | Добавить сайт в каталог